Pokemon Mystery Dungeons United

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Client release for staff!Players!

Go down

Do you think we should release the client before july 23rd?

Client release for staff!Players! I_vote_lcap0%Client release for staff!Players! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Client release for staff!Players! I_vote_lcap0%Client release for staff!Players! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

Client release for staff!Players! Empty Client release for staff!Players!

Post by Glaceon01 Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:28 am

Hi everyone around july 7th-8th the client will be released too all staff members too work on it will have the auto updater as most of the staff do their job map,make npc's, and items etc Me , Luke(Pichu), and Ryan will be working on recruitment and Dragon if he has something too contribute (small note thanks too Dragon for getting the AU done and getting ready too run the server big help!) and as of further notice for all Players the client will be released shortly after we begin production we are hoping too get it too you soon after getting work done in-game and making sure everything fits your needs also update for the website we now have a staff applications page thanks too dragon for setting that up the website can be located here along with the application page if you wish too become a staff note there is now an age limit of twelve or above.

Another update a video and screen shots of the client will be released soon after we start mapping and get some systems done until further notice this has been the latest report from yours truly ~Glaceon~
Glaceon01
Glaceon01
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down