Pokemon Mystery Dungeons United

Intellects Only

Go down

Intellects Only

Post by Glaceon01 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:23 pm

This is a spot for the bright ones of PMDU, here you will post something that's extremely smart to contradict the post above simpl.

I'll start, The Sky is purple.

Example: The sky is not truly purple, but the reflection of pixels from water make it seem blue.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Intellects Only

Post by Gawerty on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:03 pm

the sky cant be purple as the fact that the oceans absorb all colors except blue so it reflects blue therefore the sky's color appears as blue

IS NOW HEAD MODERATOR
Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.
Gawerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaceon01 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:15 pm

This isn't correct, the water doesn't absorb any colors....the pixels of the water reflect sun light causing the sky to have a blue color this is simple logic.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawerty on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:35 pm

i admit defeat....
Something for you to contradict:
the sun is a ball of gas that is filled with burning new trons of gas

IS NOW HEAD MODERATOR
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.
Gawerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaceon01 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:37 pm

This is not completely correct, the sun is a sphere composed of gas not with neutrons....but with a bursting core composed of electrons also which Emmit a light when having gathered to much energy.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawerty on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:39 pm

once again i admit defeat but i will not compose something for you to contradict as i must go to bed
wait.... something for you to contradict actually
a piece of grass absorbs the air we breath out and we inhale the air it releases from its buds

IS NOW HEAD MODERATOR
Gawerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaceon01 on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Wrong, plants, trees and more wild life absorb Co2, water and more and release oxygen not only this , but it's not only released from the buds its self...the entire plant.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gawerty on Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:06 am

GRRRRR>.< i admit defeat for good :'( you over power me with your smartitudes not to mention your in highschool so you know more than me due to learning more in school than me so yea

IS NOW HEAD MODERATOR
Gawerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum