Pokemon Mystery Dungeons United

hello read this ;D

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: hello read this ;D

Post by Gawerty on Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:41 am

a old topic will be locked and eventually deleted as i have never seen dragon active since ive been here.
LOCK

IS NOW HEAD MODERATOR
Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.
Gawerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaceon01 on Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:42 pm

Dragon, that's incorrect too help you must be a mapper tbh I don't even know who made sparky a moderator because I didn't authorize it which we will have a discussion about me pichu and Ryan that is so dragon light right now we need mappers but, you must submit an application which shows examples of your work you can send the application too one of the four admins Me , Ryan,Pichu or Armageddon.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Teddy on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:59 pm

Nope. Only the mappers will be helping with developing maps. Sorry.

Teddy

Back to top Go down

hello read this ;D

Post by dragonlight on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:54 pm

okay.... it may seem im never on the forum but i am i just dont log in and i check to see if anythings new post pm if you do the same and you on but dont seem like it and im saying this because i want people to know that when the new client on PUN was realesed the owner of PUN (I THINK) siad Anyone could help map on the new client and that dosent mean their mappers or anything its just HELPING id like to help (I THINK) he siad something about members and staff bieng able to download and help TFK can you anser this question? (can members download the client and help map) this does not involve bieng staff cat

dragonlight

Location : ontop of the temple ontop of the floating islands of YinYang

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top