[ 2 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

Hello pplz!

Post by growlith1223 on Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:20 pm

Hi pplz!I am Growlith1223 and I would like to say Happy new years!!!I am a guy so plz don't call me a she.I am very nice.I am a hacker but i promise, i won't hack you...I am also a scripter and programmer, I have a partnership with Nintendo, um I love to make games, I am 15 since June.I have a game of my own but right now i can't do anything with it until i get a laptop -_- I will answer any question you ask me.If i don't know the answer i will say I don't know and i will try to look it up.um, I am a serious gamer.
Questions:
How long have you been scripting?Um I have been scriptng for about 2 months now.

Have you ever made scripts for other games?I have not...sadly XD

Will you be helping with PMDU with scripting?I will only help if they need it.

How did you find this site?Um if i remember right, a guy named Kevin Lolz told me.

How long have you been playing Pokemon?I have been playing Pokemon since i was 4 years old.

What do you do in your free time?I script, develop, and play games.

How many games have you made?I have made a total of 4 games.

How did you get a partnership with Nintendo?I got it by giving them one of my games and they liked it so they gave me one.

Ask anymore questions!

Sincerely
Growlith1223
growlith1223

http://pmdeol.x10.mx

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello pplz!

Post by Gawerty on Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:14 pm

well its good too see a guy whos devoted in so many things i like the fact that you are able to do soo much and i like you. Smile enjoy your stay!

IS NOW HEAD MODERATOR
Olny 55% of plepoe can raed tihs.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor siantugre.
Gawerty

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaceon01 on Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:54 pm

A fellow hacker, nic to meet you.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top