Pokemon Mystery Dungeons United

Hello~!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello~!

Post by .:Audrey:. on Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:59 pm

As an attempt to make our community more active, and because my old Introduction thread got taken down..

Hello~! My name is Audrey : ) I am a somewhat new mapper to PMDUN [Is that what we call it now ?_?]!
You may have previously known me as Twyla, who went on Hiatus [ a really long non-activeness ].
Q: Well, why didn't you just keep your old username?
Several Reasons.
1) My forum account became deleted somehow [ When you look at my older posts, they say "by guest".
2) My name is really Audrey, some people already know that, I originally wanted to use Twyla as my pseudonym, but then I really realized how awkward it is to have 2 names. [ Please do not refer to me as Twyla, because that name...is awkward to me now]
Q: What did you do during your "Vacation" ?
I wasn't really a vacation. I had a couple of family things going on, and I had a few major tests, including a High School Entrance exam. [ in mid January I will be gone too, I have a Mid-Term for my Algebra class. (Whyyyy *facetable*)

About Me:
During my 4 1/2 Month Hiatus, I felt like I learned a lot about my self.
10 Fun Facts which may help you to know me better:
1) I am a girl, do not call me a HE, if you don't want me to hate you. [I think I'm a very nice person, but I hate sore losers and trolls]
2) I am currently 13 years old, since October
3) I recently found out my love for Anime/Manga
4) I am a "Pegasister" but I prefer "Brony" [Brony sounds better that Pegasister ;P]
5) I love to draw, knit, sing, and listen to music. Especially Bollywood stuff, you may find me rambling about it when no one cares..
6) I am an 8th grader who lives in the US. [Running out of ideas...]
7)Uh.. I like Cookies. Except I'm fat{ Okay, not really, but I think I am}, so I can't eat them.
8 ) I got my braces off ! Yes!!
9) I do not use Skype anymore, the best way to contact me is my a PM here, or on deviantART
10) My deviantART name is MiyukiK. My art is somewhat crappy.. bad, I'm hoping to get an iPad pen, or a Tablet for Christmas. I post mostly Anime/Chibi stuff, but I also post maps on there.

Yay~! I am so bored, I should be doing homework.

.:Audrey:.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello~!

Post by Appa on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:20 pm

Hey Audrey! Welcome back. (: Audrey's a girl's name, why would someone call you he? xD I like cookies too! And I'm in 8th grade... I'm 13... and I'm a girl... WE HAVE SO MUCH IN COMMON! :D

Appa

Back to top Go down

Post by Glaceon01 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:27 pm

I had no idea you were a girl appa, well another one for the team =p

Glaceon01
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by .:Audrey:. on Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:34 pm

You never knew Appa was a girl..? O_o Even I knew that, and I barely talked to her. ; )
Believe it or not, people have called me "he" before, and it's hilarious, but annoying.. XP

.:Audrey:.

Back to top Go down

Post by MagicWiz on Tue Dec 20, 2011 8:14 pm

Hi ^^

MagicWiz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 10:01 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top